Stainless Steel Pipe Cutting Machine
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW,FCA,CPT,CIP|
|Min. Order:||1 Set/Sets|
|Delivery Time:||20 Days|
|Place of Origin:||Jinan City, Shandong Province, China|
Model No.: BTD-1540
A plasma is a gas that is heated to a very high temperature and is highly ionized. It transfers the arc power to the workpiece. The high heat causes the workpiece to melt and be blown off, forming a working state of plasma arc cutting. After the compressed air enters the torch, two channels are distributed from the air chamber to form a plasma gas and an auxiliary gas. The plasma gas arc acts as a molten metal, while the auxiliary gas cools the various components of the torch and blows away the molten metal. The cutting power supply consists of two parts: the main circuit and the control circuit. The electrical principle: the main circuit includes a contactor, a three-phase power transformer with high leakage resistance, a three-phase bridge rectifier, a high-frequency arcing coil and a protection component. The high-leakage resistance leads to a steep external power supply characteristic. The control circuit completes the entire cutting process through the push button switch on the torch:
Pre-ventilation - main circuit power supply - high frequency arcing - cutting process - arc - stop.
The power supply of the main circuit is controlled by the contactor; the short-circuit of the gas is controlled by the solenoid valve; the control circuit controls the high-frequency oscillator to ignite the arc, and stops the high frequency after the arc is established.
In addition, the control circuit also has the following internal locking function: the thermal switch action, stop working.
First, before use and when cutting
1. It should be checked and confirmed that the power supply, gas source and water source have no leakage, air leakage, water leakage, and grounding or zeroing is safe and reliable.
2. The trolley and workpiece should be placed in proper position, and the workpiece and the cutting circuit should be connected positively. The slag pit should be provided under the cutting working surface.
3. The nozzle aperture should be selected according to the material, type and thickness of the workpiece to adjust the cutting power, gas flow and the amount of shrinkage of the electrode.
4. The automatic cutting trolley should be operated by empty car and the cutting speed should be selected.
5. Operators must wear protective masks, welding gloves, hats, filter dust masks and soundproof earmuffs. Persons who do not wear protective glasses are strictly prohibited from directly observing the plasma arc, and bare skin is strictly prohibited from approaching the plasma arc.
6. When cutting, the operator should stand at the windward position. It is possible to draw air from the lower part of the workbench and to reduce the open area on the workbench.
7. When cutting, when the no-load voltage is too high, the grounding, zeroing and torch handle insulation of the electrical equipment should be checked. The workbench should be insulated from the ground or the no-load circuit breaker should be installed in the electrical control system.
8. The high-frequency generator should be equipped with a shielded shield. After high-frequency arc striking, the high-frequency circuit should be cut off immediately.
Second, cutting operations and coordination of personnel protection
1. Manual non-contact cutting
(1) The torch roller is brought into contact with the workpiece, and the distance between the nozzle and the workpiece plane is adjusted to 3~5mm. (The "cut thickness selection" switch will be used for high-end when the main unit is cut.
(2) Turn on the torch switch, ignite the plasma arc, cut through the workpiece, and move at the same speed in the cutting direction. The cutting speed is: the premise of cutting through, should not be slow. Too slow will affect the quality of the incision and even the arc.
(3) After the cutting is completed, the torch switch is turned off, and the plasma arc is extinguished. At this time, the compressed air is sprayed out to cool the torch. After a few seconds, the ejection stops automatically. Remove the torch and complete the cutting process.
2. Manual contact cutting
(1) The "cut thickness selection" switch is used for low-end, and is used when the single-machine cutting is thinner.
(2) Place the torch nozzle at the starting point of the workpiece, turn on the torch switch, ignite the plasma arc, cut through the workpiece, and then move at the same speed in the direction of the slit.
(3) After the cutting is completed, the torch switch is opened and closed. At this time, the compressed air is still being sprayed, and after a few seconds, the spray is automatically stopped. Remove the torch and complete the cutting process.
1. 600 ° C high temperature tempering treatment of the rack and the whole processing is not deformed.
2. Bilateral drive, stable operation, high cutting precision and fast speed.
3. Original imported motor, reducer, high precision gears, racks, guides.
4. Built-in cooling and exhausting environmental protection system.
5. Fully automatic oil lubrication, low noise and maintenance free.
Effective cutting width(mm)
Plasma: 1~20 (According to the power supply size)
Cutting speed (mm/min)
Precision rack bilateral drive
Shanghai Jiaoda or Beijing Starfire
The advantage of the plasma cutting machine is that the plasma arc energy is more concentrated, the temperature is higher, the cutting speed is faster, the deformation is small, and the materials such as stainless steel and aluminum can be cut.
1. Correctly assemble the torch
Install the torch correctly and carefully to ensure that all parts are well matched to ensure gas and cooling airflow. Installation Place all parts on a clean flannel to prevent dirt from sticking to the parts. Add appropriate lubricating oil to the O-ring, which is subject to the brightening of the O-ring.
2. Consumable parts should be replaced in time before they are completely damaged.
Do not replace the consumables with complete damage, as severely worn electrodes, nozzles, and swirl rings will create an uncontrolled plasma arc that can easily cause severe damage to the torch. Therefore, when the quality of the cut is found to be degraded for the first time, the consumables should be inspected in time.
3. Cleaning the connecting thread of the torch
When replacing consumables or routine maintenance inspections, be sure to clean the internal and external threads of the torch and, if necessary, clean or repair the connecting threads.
(1) Do not apply grease to the torch.
(2) Do not overuse the O-ring lubricant.
(3) Do not spray splash-proof chemicals while the protective cover is still on the torch.
(4) Do not use the manual torch as a hoe.
Shandong Buluoer Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd.
Shandong Buluoer Intelligent Technology Co.,Ltd. The company is affiliated to Shandong JBY Machinery Group, Specializes in laser cutting equipment plasma cutting equipment Welding Equipment, CNC system and functional components of the R & D, manufacturing, sales and service, with 25 years of experience in machinery manufacturing, is a national high-tech enterprise, Ji`nan new special expertise enterprise.
Buluoer has more than 30 people R&D team, strong technical strength, has obtained 34 patents. The company has passed ISO 9001 quality system certification, strict control of raw materials, processing, machine, shipment of each link, ensure the quality and performance of products shipped.Buluoer has perfect sales and customer service system, to provide a full range of laser cutting, plasma cutting, welding automation application solutions for customers.
We are mainly engaged in the production and sell of Fiber laser cutting machine,Flame Cutting Machine,CNC Plasma Cutting Machine,Metal Cutting Machine,Gantry CNC Cutting Machine,CNC fiber laser cutter.Buluoer is willing to work closely with domestic and foreign friends to create a better future.
- Company Name: Shandong Buluoer Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd.
- Representative: Jing Fengquan
- Product/Service: Fiber Laser Cutting Machine , Flame Cutting Machine , Metal Cutting Machine , CNC Plasma Cutting Machine , Gantry CNC Cutting Machine , CNC Fiber Laser Cutter
- Capital (Million US $): 110 Million
- Year Established: 2014
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$5 Million - US$10 Million
- Export Percentage: 11% - 20%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 5
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 10,000-30,000 square meters
- Factory Location: No. 666 Fengnian Av., Mingshui Economic Zone, Zhangqiu District, Ji'nan City, Shandong Province
- Contact Person: Ms. Alisa Yu
- Tel: 0531-18668937296
Premium Related Products